| Home | | Style | | Social Media | | Me |

Monday, January 21, 2013

Enjoying things





Well, hello there. The last few weeks have been a whirlwind! My little sister was married (ahhh!!!), I had the most splendid birthday, the sis and I ran a half marathon (before the wedding obviously), and I really just loved every minute of it. Though not every minute of the half marathon. That would be ridiculous.

Things I've been enjoying as of late:
-There are flower arrangements all over my house. Compliments of leftovers from the sis's wedding. It smells like heaven 'round here.

-I've been trying to wake up a little earlier than normal to enjoy a cup of coffee, read a little, or just actually have time to fix my hair before work (I'm sure my bosses appreciate it). I have to say, my perspective on mornings is changing. Changing in that I don't hate them as much as I used to. But really, having a cup of coffee in the quiet morning hours before others are awake can be pretty magical. I think I'll keep it up for at least a bit.

-I've been listening through some musicians and albums I've neglected for a wee bit too long. Particularly this Patty Griffin song:
  Chief by Patty Griffin on Grooveshark
It's good, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment