| Home | | Style | | Social Media | | Me |

Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolute



In keeping with my usual New Years tradition I have thought over a few words I really want to describe my next year. I'll continue to dive into these more and more over the next month and provide some explanation as to why I chose these and how I intent to live them. But here the are for you to read. And for me to now feel a responsibility to keep them:
Spontaneous.
Love well.
Adventurous.
Beautiful.

I gave up specific New Years goals a couple years ago. I turned out to be quite the over-achiever and my resolutions rarely reachable. But feeling like a grown up and needing to get some definite things accomplished here are some of this year's more tangible goals:

Use this year to find artwork and artists that I really love. I want to decorate with beautifully large pieces.
Learn more about old fashioned cocktails and the art of making them.
Pray.
Read.
Pay off debt.
Take that long awaited southern trip. Savannah and Charleston- I'm coming your way!

Wishing you all the most wonderful night and the happiest of new years! I will see you guys in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment